SystemTek (www.systemtek.co.uk) is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Please read the following privacy statement to understand how your personal information will be treated when you use our website.
What personal information does SystemTek (www.systemtek.co.uk) collect?
SystemTek (www.systemtek.co.uk) collects personal information from you when you provide it to us directly, or through your use of our website, for example:
- Information about yourself and the company you work for, via the contact us page. This may include your name and contact details and your company name.
- Records of your interactions with us, e.g. if you send us email feedback via our website, ask a technical question, report a problem or otherwise contact us.
- We collect information from and about the device you are using when you interact with our website. Your IP address, so that we can recognise your geographical location.
- Data from cookies or similar technologies placed on your device which tells us about your use of our website and/or selected third party websites. Some cookies are also placed by third parties.
- If an individual comes to our website from another website, we may receive information about them from the other website. Individual’s should read the privacy notice of the website they came from to find out more about this.
Embedded content and managing cookies
On some of our web pages we may embed video such as YouTube, or provide links to social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook. We always try to minimise the cookies set in this way. These cookies are called ‘third party cookies’ and in some cases are beyond the control of SystemTek (www.systemtek.co.uk) website.
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Most web browsers also allow some control of cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
We use Google Ads to display personalized ads to users. You can find out more or opt out by visiting Google’s help center.
We will only process your data for any online or digital advertising on the basis of your informed consent, which can be withdrawn at any time, or if we have a legitimate interest. Your data can only be used by SystemTek (www.systemtek.co.uk) and will not be shared with other parties.
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to our users based on their visit to our website.
Third party tracking
SystemTek (www.systemtek.co.uk) website shares limited information with third parties, including search engines, social media websites, analytics services, affiliate networks to help monitor traffic to the website and understand where our visitors are coming from and how they are using the website.
This information is typically used to measure the success of different keywords in search engines, monitor the advertisement of our own services on other website or to record analytics on how the website is being used.
The information shared is limited to the details of the keywords or advertisement and may include the use of a referral id and/or temporary unique identifier. It will also include the information required to make a connection, including your internet protocol address at the time the connection is made as well as details about your device and browser.
The third party tracking services will share aggregated and anonymous data with us, to help us better understand our users and measure success. In the case of Google Analytics, this includes general demographic data.
- Google Analytics
- Google Ad Services
Links to other websites
Our Website may contain links to and from other websites. This privacy notice only applies to our website.
If an individual goes to another website from our website, they should read the privacy notice on that website to find out what that website owner does with their information. We are not responsible for how websites other than our website is covered by this Privacy Notice process or use personal data.
If an individual goes to another website from this website, some information about that individual may be made available to the destination website, such as information about the website page from which they were directed to the destination website from.
SystemTek (www.systemtek.co.uk) website is not intended for children. We do not knowingly promote our website or any product or service to anyone under the age of 16.
We may change this privacy notice at any time. In that case, the ‘last updated’ date at the bottom of this page will also change. Any changes to this privacy notice will apply to any individuals using this website, and their data, immediately.
Last updated : 15th September 2022