CVE Number – CVE-2018-18550
ServersCheck Monitoring Software before 14.3.4 allows SQL Injection by an authenticated user.
This issue has been fixed in version 14.3.4
Further details here – https://serverscheck.com/monitoring-software/release.asp
– New: Support for upcoming second generation of thermal camera sensor
– New: Support for upcoming power control sensor
– Fix: SQL code could be injected by an authenticated user
– Fix: Water leak sensor would not show up in Maps
– Fix: Leak sensor not automatically detected when scanning sensor
– Fix: Performance improvements
Duncan is a technology professional with over 20 years experience of working in various IT roles. He has a interest in cyber security, and has a wide range of other skills in radio, electronics and telecommunications.