Sophos Connect 1.4 is now available. The VPN Client is available from within the WebAdmin of your XG Firewall (see KBA 133109).
What’s New in Sophos Connect 1.4
- Support for MacOS Catalina
- NC-49029 [Remote Access] Sophos Connect client intermittently failing to load existing connection
- NC-50445 [Remote Access] [Mac OS 10.15] SophosConnect re-signing and Notarizing for Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina)
- NC-50485 [Remote Access] [Windows] Sign all Sophos Connect binaries with the Sophos Digital Certificate
- NC-50811 [Remote Access] Shortcut to Sophos Connect application MUST be installed per machine rather than per user<U+200B>
- NC-51511 [Remote Access] [Mac OS 10.15] Cannot import connection from SC GUI
- NC-51512 [Remote Access] [Mac OS 10.15] Cannot import connection from SC CLI
- NC-51513 [Remote Access] Auto-Connect connection does not allow cancel option after the connection failure
- NC-51577 [Remote Access] Script error on import certificate page when the user hits the cancel button
- NC-51713 [Remote Access] When OTP is enabled, saved credentials (username and password) are not used on Phase 1 rekey and after sleep or hibernation
UK based technology professional, with an interest in computer security and telecoms.