Sophos have just released CFM 17.1.1 MR1 for Sophos Central Firewall Manager.
- NCCC-7009 [SCFM] Client unable to schedule firmware update
- NCCC-7021 [SCFM] Search option is not working in SCFM
- NCCC-7809 [SCFM] Unable to open device level in SCFM
- NCCC-7826 [SCFM] Device shown as incompatible
- NCCC-7845 [SCFM] Unable to add device into SCFM after discovery
- NCCC-8015 [SCFM] Approved XG device does not appear in SCFM
- NCCC-8098 [SCFM] Devices becoming un-synched consistently
- NCCC-8155 [SCFM] SCFM & SFM – devices are not showing up under “check for latest firmware”
- NCCC-8215 [SCFM] Pushing user object with profile of “Administrator” fails
- NCCC-8500 [SCFM] Unable to delete the FW group
- NCCC-8508 [SCFM] Unable to sync users to show up in SCFM (sync logs show error)
- NCCC-8550 [SCFM] Unable to add device into SCFM after device discovery
- NCCC-8633 [SCFM] Configuration is not pushed or delayed randomly while trying to push to a Device Group in SCFM
- NCCC-8792 [SCFM] Authorization errors for SCFM partner portal
UK based technology professional, with an interest in computer security and telecoms.