LG Electronics are recalling some 65-inch OLED TVs from 2016 and 2017 that were sold in Europe, as part of a voluntary program announced by the European Commission.
The overheating issue is caused by a flaw in a power board element designed to eliminate interference from impurities in the power supply causing the current in the power supply board to increase to excessive levels.
If you believe you have an affected product stop using it immediately and contact the retailer for further advice.
- 2016: 65-inch LG OLED65E6
- 2017: 65-inch LG OLED65B7
- 2017: 65-inch LG OLED65C7
- 2017: 65-inch LG OLED65E7
- 2017: 65-inch LG OLED65W7