If you have a new computer, or you need to rebuild your current one then one thing on the list of many to do will be to copy your e-mail signatures over that you use on Microsoft Outlook.
There is a quick and easy way to do this :-
- Open a folder, and enter the %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\ in the address box at the top, and then press the Enter key.
2. Locate the Signatures folder, right click and select Copy
3. You can now Paste this folder in another location, for example a shared drive or other folder.
4. Once you have a copy of this folder repeat the above step on the machine where you wish these signatures to be placed, this time to do a Paste and this will copy them so they can be used in Outlook.
5. You can now go into Outlook and sleect the required signature.